Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WORST VALENTINE"S DAY EVER OR WHAT THE HELL AM I , CHOPPED LIVER?

I came downstairs and found the cutting board that he had refinished for me, with a bloody (raw) beef liver heart in center of it, and the house keys I gave him on the bottom on either side. So I guess he's breaking up with me on fucking Valentine's day. I didn't expect roses and candlelight dinner out, or even that I might see him today because after all he does have a wife, but I didn't expect for him to try an break up with me in chicken shit way like that, ( I was home sleeping, and he didn't wake me up). I should've stayed in bed.

2 comments:

Forrest Proper said...

That is incredibly low-class and creepy - You deserve a lot better.

Sapphire said...

I haven't made a comment before now because I haven't been able to think of anything to say that hasn't involved violence and/or profanity. You are SO NOT chopped liver! I'm really sorry that wee-wee head did that to you. WE love you and send you our warmest thoughts and hugs.